knock out 3am
you say reverse mikey/raph kissing?
i’m on my way
Hey look at these turtles being terrible brothers woah what a new thing. And now for some fun reverse turtle factoids!
- Donnie smells horrible because he never bathes or brushes his teeth.
- Leo’s nose is literally broken thanks to Mikey and Donnie and as such everything tastes the same to him and he doesn’t like to eat.
- Raph actually is the only sane one out of everyone. He still remembers what the other three acted like before their more…psychotic changes.
- Mikey has a stuffed alligator that he named Leatherhead—he doesn’t let anyone else touch it on pain of death.
- In case you haven’t noticed, Leatherhead is dead. Donnie shoved him into the Kraang portal and they never saw him again.
- Mikey named a stuffed animal after him because he felt so bad but he never tells anyone that.
And that’s been some Q&A on Reverse Turtles! See ya’ next time!
“Is there a special reason you are wearing hanbok-like clothes?”
“(Left) For me, a hanbok is my Sunday best. I even wore a hanbok when I traveled to Spain and Italy. People usually think that hanboks are really uncomfortable, but that is only one kind of design contrived by one designer back in the 60’s. There are many other hanboks that are really comfortable. Hanboks are no different than the many clothes we already have in our closet.”
“한복 같은 옷을 입고 계신데 특별한 이유라도 있나요?”
“(왼쪽) 저에겐 한복은 나들이 옷이에요. 전 아예 한복을 입고 스페인과 이탈리아로 여행도 갔어요. 우리가 생각하는 힘들고 불편한 느낌이 드는 한복은 1960년대의 어떤 디자이너에 의해 결정된 한 디자인 종류에 불과해요. 그 외의 정말 편하고 괜찮은 한복이 많아요. 한복은 우리가 가진 옷장의 수많은 옷과 똑같은, 그런 옷이거든요.”